Radlett property named among Zoopla’s most-viewed homes
- Credit: Archant
A Radlett mansion was one of the most-viewed properties on Zoopla last month.
The seven-bed, five-bath detached house, which sits on a half-acre plot on The Ridgeway, has a heated swimming pool, home cinema, gym and master suite with dressing room and bathroom.
Further features include underfloor heating to the ground floor and bathrooms, Lutron lighting with drop ceilings, multi-room sound, solar heating and CCTV.
Backing directly onto greenbelt land, the 6,283 square foot home came fifth on Zoopla's list of most-viewed properties in October.
Built a decade ago, the house has an asking price of £4.6m and, at the time of going to press, it had been viewed 9,239 times over the previous 30 days.
You may also want to watch:
Topping Zoopla's list, with 28,446 views over the same period, was a £3.5m five-bed detached house near Coventry.
This was followed by a dilapidated Grade II listed country house near Lampeter (24,808 views) which is set to go to auction with a guide price of £40,000.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 6 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
Homes in East Preston, West Sussex and Edwalton, near Nottingham completed the top five, priced at £2.95m and £10m respectively.
The most expensive home on the list was a nine-bed pile with two pools and helipad in Godalming, Surrey, priced at £15m.
Laura Howard, Zoopla's consumer expert, said: "Regardless of whether we are personally in the market for home to buy or rent, we're a nation with a passion for property.
"And, with prices ranging from £40,000 to a staggering £15m, there are some real gems among the latest list of most popular homes on Zoopla."