Radlett property named among Zoopla’s most-viewed homes
- Credit: Archant
A Radlett mansion was one of the most-viewed properties on Zoopla last month.
The seven-bed, five-bath detached house, which sits on a half-acre plot on The Ridgeway, has a heated swimming pool, home cinema, gym and master suite with dressing room and bathroom.
Further features include underfloor heating to the ground floor and bathrooms, Lutron lighting with drop ceilings, multi-room sound, solar heating and CCTV.
Backing directly onto greenbelt land, the 6,283 square foot home came fifth on Zoopla's list of most-viewed properties in October.
Built a decade ago, the house has an asking price of £4.6m and, at the time of going to press, it had been viewed 9,239 times over the previous 30 days.
You may also want to watch:
Topping Zoopla's list, with 28,446 views over the same period, was a £3.5m five-bed detached house near Coventry.
This was followed by a dilapidated Grade II listed country house near Lampeter (24,808 views) which is set to go to auction with a guide price of £40,000.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Homes in East Preston, West Sussex and Edwalton, near Nottingham completed the top five, priced at £2.95m and £10m respectively.
The most expensive home on the list was a nine-bed pile with two pools and helipad in Godalming, Surrey, priced at £15m.
Laura Howard, Zoopla's consumer expert, said: "Regardless of whether we are personally in the market for home to buy or rent, we're a nation with a passion for property.
"And, with prices ranging from £40,000 to a staggering £15m, there are some real gems among the latest list of most popular homes on Zoopla."