Putterills treat clients to celebratory trip to Parliament
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire estate agency chain Putterills marked a successful 2017 with a visit to Parliament.
The specialist Land and New Homes department took over 50 of its clients for a celebratory lunch at the Strangers’ Dining Room in the House of Commons.
The pre-Christmas occasion was hosted by former local resident, Stephen Hammond MP, who talked about government policy relating to the housing market and Brexit, among other matters. He also gave a personal guided tour of both the Commons and Lords Chambers.
Putterills’ Managing Director, Mark Shearing, said: “This was a fantastic end to a fantastic year! We were delighted to be able to take so many of the county’s most prominent house builders to this stunning location.”
Looking ahead, he added: “There are a significant number of new home developments ranging from one-bed apartments ideal for first-time buyers, through to substantial detached family homes in the villages, and these are going to be available during 2018 from our expert department.”
You may also want to watch:
Putterills Land and New Homes have a dedicated office in Hitchin covering the whole county and can be contacted on 01462 453195.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved