Putterills treat clients to celebratory trip to Parliament
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire estate agency chain Putterills marked a successful 2017 with a visit to Parliament.
The specialist Land and New Homes department took over 50 of its clients for a celebratory lunch at the Strangers’ Dining Room in the House of Commons.
The pre-Christmas occasion was hosted by former local resident, Stephen Hammond MP, who talked about government policy relating to the housing market and Brexit, among other matters. He also gave a personal guided tour of both the Commons and Lords Chambers.
Putterills’ Managing Director, Mark Shearing, said: “This was a fantastic end to a fantastic year! We were delighted to be able to take so many of the county’s most prominent house builders to this stunning location.”
Looking ahead, he added: “There are a significant number of new home developments ranging from one-bed apartments ideal for first-time buyers, through to substantial detached family homes in the villages, and these are going to be available during 2018 from our expert department.”
You may also want to watch:
Putterills Land and New Homes have a dedicated office in Hitchin covering the whole county and can be contacted on 01462 453195.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?