Putterills treat clients to celebratory trip to Parliament
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire estate agency chain Putterills marked a successful 2017 with a visit to Parliament.
The specialist Land and New Homes department took over 50 of its clients for a celebratory lunch at the Strangers’ Dining Room in the House of Commons.
The pre-Christmas occasion was hosted by former local resident, Stephen Hammond MP, who talked about government policy relating to the housing market and Brexit, among other matters. He also gave a personal guided tour of both the Commons and Lords Chambers.
Putterills’ Managing Director, Mark Shearing, said: “This was a fantastic end to a fantastic year! We were delighted to be able to take so many of the county’s most prominent house builders to this stunning location.”
Looking ahead, he added: “There are a significant number of new home developments ranging from one-bed apartments ideal for first-time buyers, through to substantial detached family homes in the villages, and these are going to be available during 2018 from our expert department.”
You may also want to watch:
Putterills Land and New Homes have a dedicated office in Hitchin covering the whole county and can be contacted on 01462 453195.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 7 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads