Putterills treat clients to celebratory trip to Parliament
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire estate agency chain Putterills marked a successful 2017 with a visit to Parliament.
The specialist Land and New Homes department took over 50 of its clients for a celebratory lunch at the Strangers’ Dining Room in the House of Commons.
The pre-Christmas occasion was hosted by former local resident, Stephen Hammond MP, who talked about government policy relating to the housing market and Brexit, among other matters. He also gave a personal guided tour of both the Commons and Lords Chambers.
Putterills’ Managing Director, Mark Shearing, said: “This was a fantastic end to a fantastic year! We were delighted to be able to take so many of the county’s most prominent house builders to this stunning location.”
Looking ahead, he added: “There are a significant number of new home developments ranging from one-bed apartments ideal for first-time buyers, through to substantial detached family homes in the villages, and these are going to be available during 2018 from our expert department.”
You may also want to watch:
Putterills Land and New Homes have a dedicated office in Hitchin covering the whole county and can be contacted on 01462 453195.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre