Property Spotlight: An apartment in one of St Albans' most distinctive buildings
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This stunning second floor one bedroom apartment is located within the highly sought after Ziggurat House development, providing easy access to the mainline train station, city centre and local amenities.
The property is complemented by a high standard of finish throughout and comprises internally of an entrance hall with storage cupboard, large open plan kitchen/living room with a Juliet balcony and space for a dining table.
A modern family bathroom and large primary bedroom with free hanging wardrobe and space for a working from home station complete the property.
The property further benefits from a rare allocated parking space and well maintained communal areas, with entry phone system and a lift to all floors.
Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans
Guide price: £325,000
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk