Property Spotlight: A unique period home in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
Measuring in excess of 1,700 sq ft, this character property provides a wealth of flexible living accommodation over four floors.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead down to the lower ground floor, with its open plan living and kitchen area with exposed brick and access to the courtyard style rear garden.
The ground floor comprises of a stylish living room, while the first floor benefits from a family bathroom and three well-proportioned bedrooms, including a main bedroom with en suite shower room.
Stairs lead to a spacious fourth bedroom in the converted loft space.
Externally, the courtyard garden is mainly laid to paving and there is also a garage located to the rear of the building.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Street is centrally located, with a selection of boutique coffee shops and restaurants. The mainline train station and the extensive leisure facilities and popular open spaces of the city centre are just a short walk away.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
Victoria Street, St Albans
Guide price: £1,000,000
Frost's, 01727 861 166, www.frosts.co.uk