Property Spotlight: A unique period home in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
Measuring in excess of 1,700 sq ft, this character property provides a wealth of flexible living accommodation over four floors.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead down to the lower ground floor, with its open plan living and kitchen area with exposed brick and access to the courtyard style rear garden.
The ground floor comprises of a stylish living room, while the first floor benefits from a family bathroom and three well-proportioned bedrooms, including a main bedroom with en suite shower room.
Stairs lead to a spacious fourth bedroom in the converted loft space.
Externally, the courtyard garden is mainly laid to paving and there is also a garage located to the rear of the building.
You may also want to watch:
Victoria Street is centrally located, with a selection of boutique coffee shops and restaurants. The mainline train station and the extensive leisure facilities and popular open spaces of the city centre are just a short walk away.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
Victoria Street, St Albans
Guide price: £1,000,000
Frost's, 01727 861 166, www.frosts.co.uk