Property Spotlight: A unique family home in the heart of St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This stunning, individually designed property offers stylish accommodation arranged over three floors.
The spectacular glass reception hall has a Bisca bespoke staircase and a triple volume, structurally glazed atrium.
The ground floor offers spacious accommodation with its sitting room open plan to the dining room.
The kitchen/breakfast room, which is comprehensively fitted with Miele appliances and a central island, leads to the family room with doors opening to the rear garden. From the kitchen is the utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms (one of which is being utilised as a study), two with en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor the main bedroom has 'his and hers' dressing rooms and an en suite bathroom. Bedroom six is on this floor and also has an en suite bathroom.
Outside there is a very attractive level garden, landscaped for ease of maintenance.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
To the rear of the garden there is a double garage with electrically operated gates and space for a workshop. Access is from Battlefield Road.
This is a wonderful example of a modern house, maximising use of light and space.
Sandpit Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £2,100,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk