Property Spotlight: A unique family home in the heart of St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This stunning, individually designed property offers stylish accommodation arranged over three floors.
The spectacular glass reception hall has a Bisca bespoke staircase and a triple volume, structurally glazed atrium.
The ground floor offers spacious accommodation with its sitting room open plan to the dining room.
The kitchen/breakfast room, which is comprehensively fitted with Miele appliances and a central island, leads to the family room with doors opening to the rear garden. From the kitchen is the utility room.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms (one of which is being utilised as a study), two with en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom.
On the second floor the main bedroom has 'his and hers' dressing rooms and an en suite bathroom. Bedroom six is on this floor and also has an en suite bathroom.
Outside there is a very attractive level garden, landscaped for ease of maintenance.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 3 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 4 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 5 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 6 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 7 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 8 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 9 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
To the rear of the garden there is a double garage with electrically operated gates and space for a workshop. Access is from Battlefield Road.
This is a wonderful example of a modern house, maximising use of light and space.
Sandpit Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £2,100,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk