Property Spotlight: Two homes in a gated private development in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Anvil Place is a secluded and private development of only two homes, set back from Watford Road and accessed via electric security gates.
1 Anvil Place offers around 2,500 sq ft of versatile and well balanced accommodation, including four reception rooms, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The detached family home also has a garage, off-street parking and a 54ft garden.
2 Anvil Place has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and three reception rooms, including a family/snooker room with built-in bar.
It also has a double garage with off street parking and a garden measuring 85ft x 72ft.
You may also want to watch:
This offers a unique opportunity for an extended family to purchase both properties in this private development.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
1 and 2 Anvil Place, St Albans
Guide price £1,250,000 each
Ashtons | 01727 819666 | www.ashtons.co.uk