Property Spotlight: Two homes in a gated private development in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Anvil Place is a secluded and private development of only two homes, set back from Watford Road and accessed via electric security gates.
1 Anvil Place offers around 2,500 sq ft of versatile and well balanced accommodation, including four reception rooms, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The detached family home also has a garage, off-street parking and a 54ft garden.
2 Anvil Place has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and three reception rooms, including a family/snooker room with built-in bar.
It also has a double garage with off street parking and a garden measuring 85ft x 72ft.
You may also want to watch:
This offers a unique opportunity for an extended family to purchase both properties in this private development.
- 1 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 2 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
1 and 2 Anvil Place, St Albans
Guide price £1,250,000 each
Ashtons | 01727 819666 | www.ashtons.co.uk