Property Spotlight: Two homes in a gated private development in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Anvil Place is a secluded and private development of only two homes, set back from Watford Road and accessed via electric security gates.
1 Anvil Place offers around 2,500 sq ft of versatile and well balanced accommodation, including four reception rooms, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The detached family home also has a garage, off-street parking and a 54ft garden.
2 Anvil Place has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and three reception rooms, including a family/snooker room with built-in bar.
It also has a double garage with off street parking and a garden measuring 85ft x 72ft.
You may also want to watch:
This offers a unique opportunity for an extended family to purchase both properties in this private development.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
1 and 2 Anvil Place, St Albans
Guide price £1,250,000 each
Ashtons | 01727 819666 | www.ashtons.co.uk