Property Spotlight: Two homes in a gated private development in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Anvil Place is a secluded and private development of only two homes, set back from Watford Road and accessed via electric security gates.
1 Anvil Place offers around 2,500 sq ft of versatile and well balanced accommodation, including four reception rooms, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The detached family home also has a garage, off-street parking and a 54ft garden.
2 Anvil Place has four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and three reception rooms, including a family/snooker room with built-in bar.
It also has a double garage with off street parking and a garden measuring 85ft x 72ft.
You may also want to watch:
This offers a unique opportunity for an extended family to purchase both properties in this private development.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
1 and 2 Anvil Place, St Albans
Guide price £1,250,000 each
Ashtons | 01727 819666 | www.ashtons.co.uk