Property Spotlight: Two for the price of one in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Sometimes one property just isn’t enough… and this Clarence Road address provides an opportunity to have two adjacent dwellings in the same family ownership.
The handsome double-fronted main property provides spacious family accommodation together with an adjacent self-contained two-bedroom house.
There is ample off-street parking together with very attractive gardens in a westerly aspect plot of around a third of an acre, near Clarence Park and in a prime ‘walk to Thameslink’ location.
31 Clarence Road has the character, high ceilings, period features and light rooms to be expected in the better houses of the era.
It was restored by the current vendors and provides around 3,000 sq ft of family accommodation with easy access to the patios and attractive gardens to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
29a Clarence Road was converted by the present owner from a children’s nursery to provide an exceptional home – and around 1,250 sq ft of accommodation. This property offers ample space for the extended family.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
Clarence Road, St Albans
Aitchisons | 01727 855556