Property Spotlight: Two for the price of one in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Sometimes one property just isn’t enough… and this Clarence Road address provides an opportunity to have two adjacent dwellings in the same family ownership.
The handsome double-fronted main property provides spacious family accommodation together with an adjacent self-contained two-bedroom house.
There is ample off-street parking together with very attractive gardens in a westerly aspect plot of around a third of an acre, near Clarence Park and in a prime ‘walk to Thameslink’ location.
31 Clarence Road has the character, high ceilings, period features and light rooms to be expected in the better houses of the era.
It was restored by the current vendors and provides around 3,000 sq ft of family accommodation with easy access to the patios and attractive gardens to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
29a Clarence Road was converted by the present owner from a children’s nursery to provide an exceptional home – and around 1,250 sq ft of accommodation. This property offers ample space for the extended family.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Clarence Road, St Albans
Aitchisons | 01727 855556