Property Spotlight: Two for the price of one in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Sometimes one property just isn’t enough… and this Clarence Road address provides an opportunity to have two adjacent dwellings in the same family ownership.
The handsome double-fronted main property provides spacious family accommodation together with an adjacent self-contained two-bedroom house.
There is ample off-street parking together with very attractive gardens in a westerly aspect plot of around a third of an acre, near Clarence Park and in a prime ‘walk to Thameslink’ location.
31 Clarence Road has the character, high ceilings, period features and light rooms to be expected in the better houses of the era.
It was restored by the current vendors and provides around 3,000 sq ft of family accommodation with easy access to the patios and attractive gardens to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
29a Clarence Road was converted by the present owner from a children’s nursery to provide an exceptional home – and around 1,250 sq ft of accommodation. This property offers ample space for the extended family.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
- 10 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
Clarence Road, St Albans
Aitchisons | 01727 855556