Property Spotlight: Two for the price of one in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Sometimes one property just isn’t enough… and this Clarence Road address provides an opportunity to have two adjacent dwellings in the same family ownership.
The handsome double-fronted main property provides spacious family accommodation together with an adjacent self-contained two-bedroom house.
There is ample off-street parking together with very attractive gardens in a westerly aspect plot of around a third of an acre, near Clarence Park and in a prime ‘walk to Thameslink’ location.
31 Clarence Road has the character, high ceilings, period features and light rooms to be expected in the better houses of the era.
It was restored by the current vendors and provides around 3,000 sq ft of family accommodation with easy access to the patios and attractive gardens to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
29a Clarence Road was converted by the present owner from a children’s nursery to provide an exceptional home – and around 1,250 sq ft of accommodation. This property offers ample space for the extended family.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
Clarence Road, St Albans
Aitchisons | 01727 855556