Property Spotlight: A huge family home on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully appointed five bedroom family home is located on one of St Albans’ most desirable tree-lined roads, offering in excess of 4,400 sq ft of accommodation across two floors.
Located within walking distance of the historic city centre, the substantial property boasts a west-facing garden in excess of 100ft, a carriage driveway and double garage.
Internal features include an impressive entrance hallway with vaulted ceilings, five reception rooms, a master suite with vast room dimensions and a hand-painted bespoke kitchen with granite worktops and Rangemaster cooker.
The property also offers easy access to St Albans City station and outstanding schooling in both private and state sectors.
There is further potential for extension, subject to planning.
You may also want to watch:
The Park, St Albans
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 9 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net