Property Spotlight: A huge family home on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully appointed five bedroom family home is located on one of St Albans’ most desirable tree-lined roads, offering in excess of 4,400 sq ft of accommodation across two floors.
Located within walking distance of the historic city centre, the substantial property boasts a west-facing garden in excess of 100ft, a carriage driveway and double garage.
Internal features include an impressive entrance hallway with vaulted ceilings, five reception rooms, a master suite with vast room dimensions and a hand-painted bespoke kitchen with granite worktops and Rangemaster cooker.
The property also offers easy access to St Albans City station and outstanding schooling in both private and state sectors.
There is further potential for extension, subject to planning.
The Park, St Albans
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 4 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 7 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 8 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 9 Breakaway Theatre Company returns with an enjoyable day at the races in Ladies' Day
- 10 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net