Property Spotlight: The Old Magistrates’ Court, Royston, has some unique features
- Credit: Archant
The Old Magistrates’ Court is steeped in history. Originally constructed in 1883 as part of Royston’s Police Station and Sergeant’s House, it includes a courtroom and cells.
After careful renovation, it now offers over 3,100 sq ft of beautifully presented accommodation combining contemporary interior design with original features.
There are four reception rooms, a two-room cellar, utility and beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/living room with granite work surfaces, a central island, integrated appliances and mezzanine family room above.
The first floor offers a family bathroom and four bedrooms including the master with designer shower room.
Conveniently located in the town with exceptional amenities and transport links, it boasts a 30-minute drive to Cambridge and is within walking distance of the train station offering regular services into London King’s Cross within 40 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
The Old Magistrates Court, Royston
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Fine & Country | 0330 333 1060 | www.fineandcountry.com