Property Spotlight: The much anticipated Gabriel Square development on London Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This unique, modernist development is conveniently located between the City station and the town centre.
Developer Meyer Homes has partnered with leading international architectural and design practices, Benson & Forsyth and Conran and Partners, to design the townhouses and apartments that they hope will redefine contemporary design-led living in St Albans.
The development consists of 80 new homes – 28 one and two-bed apartments and duplexes and 52 three and four-bed townhouses.
The properties boast secure underground parking, Poggenpohl kitchens and Control4 smart homes technology. Additional features include underfloor heating, roof terraces, balconies and gardens.
Each property is designed to allow residents to immerse themselves in a comfortable and spacious environment of public and private-access lawns set against a backdrop of evergreens, dynamic planting and art installations by award-winning sculptor, David Harber.
You may also want to watch:
Recalling the iconic layouts of grand Georgian and Victorian garden squares across the UK, the central space of Gabriel Square has been designed as a place in which residents can meet and interact.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Gabriel Square, London Road, St Albans
Apartments and duplexes from £475,000; Townhouses from £1,195,000.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk