Property Spotlight: The much anticipated Gabriel Square development on London Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This unique, modernist development is conveniently located between the City station and the town centre.
Developer Meyer Homes has partnered with leading international architectural and design practices, Benson & Forsyth and Conran and Partners, to design the townhouses and apartments that they hope will redefine contemporary design-led living in St Albans.
The development consists of 80 new homes – 28 one and two-bed apartments and duplexes and 52 three and four-bed townhouses.
The properties boast secure underground parking, Poggenpohl kitchens and Control4 smart homes technology. Additional features include underfloor heating, roof terraces, balconies and gardens.
Each property is designed to allow residents to immerse themselves in a comfortable and spacious environment of public and private-access lawns set against a backdrop of evergreens, dynamic planting and art installations by award-winning sculptor, David Harber.
You may also want to watch:
Recalling the iconic layouts of grand Georgian and Victorian garden squares across the UK, the central space of Gabriel Square has been designed as a place in which residents can meet and interact.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
Gabriel Square, London Road, St Albans
Apartments and duplexes from £475,000; Townhouses from £1,195,000.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk