Property Spotlight: The much anticipated Gabriel Square development on London Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This unique, modernist development is conveniently located between the City station and the town centre.
Developer Meyer Homes has partnered with leading international architectural and design practices, Benson & Forsyth and Conran and Partners, to design the townhouses and apartments that they hope will redefine contemporary design-led living in St Albans.
The development consists of 80 new homes – 28 one and two-bed apartments and duplexes and 52 three and four-bed townhouses.
The properties boast secure underground parking, Poggenpohl kitchens and Control4 smart homes technology. Additional features include underfloor heating, roof terraces, balconies and gardens.
Each property is designed to allow residents to immerse themselves in a comfortable and spacious environment of public and private-access lawns set against a backdrop of evergreens, dynamic planting and art installations by award-winning sculptor, David Harber.
Recalling the iconic layouts of grand Georgian and Victorian garden squares across the UK, the central space of Gabriel Square has been designed as a place in which residents can meet and interact.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 3 Herts Ad Sunday League mourns passing of two local legends
- 4 Blue Plaque commemorating life of Duchess of Marlborough
- 5 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood between St Albans and Watford
- 6 Man kicked, punched and knocked unconscious outside St Albans bank
- 7 Park drama as theatre director and café staff tackle tree fire
- 8 It's A Kind of Magic as Queen Symphonic's Bohemian Rhapsody rocks Hatfield Park
- 9 St Albans set for heatwave and 31C sunshine in mid-August
- 10 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
Gabriel Square, London Road, St Albans
Apartments and duplexes from £475,000; Townhouses from £1,195,000.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk