Property Spotlight: The much anticipated Gabriel Square development on London Road, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This unique, modernist development is conveniently located between the City station and the town centre.
Developer Meyer Homes has partnered with leading international architectural and design practices, Benson & Forsyth and Conran and Partners, to design the townhouses and apartments that they hope will redefine contemporary design-led living in St Albans.
The development consists of 80 new homes – 28 one and two-bed apartments and duplexes and 52 three and four-bed townhouses.
The properties boast secure underground parking, Poggenpohl kitchens and Control4 smart homes technology. Additional features include underfloor heating, roof terraces, balconies and gardens.
Each property is designed to allow residents to immerse themselves in a comfortable and spacious environment of public and private-access lawns set against a backdrop of evergreens, dynamic planting and art installations by award-winning sculptor, David Harber.
You may also want to watch:
Recalling the iconic layouts of grand Georgian and Victorian garden squares across the UK, the central space of Gabriel Square has been designed as a place in which residents can meet and interact.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 10 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
Gabriel Square, London Road, St Albans
Apartments and duplexes from £475,000; Townhouses from £1,195,000.
Collinson Hall | 01727 843222 | www.collinsonhall.co.uk