Property Spotlight: A stunning chapel conversion in Wheathampstead
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautiful top floor two bedroom apartment is part of a former Wesleyan Methodist chapel which has been converted into three flats.
Dating back to 1839, the skillfully created property benefits from light and spacious accommodation enhanced by neutral decor and large windows and skylights.
A particularly striking feature is the large open plan kitchen/living/dining room, which has feature church windows and a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and display lighting.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, fully integrated appliances, a state of the art video entry system, Virgin Media connectivity, 5 amp plug sockets, LED lighting throughout and Cat6 wiring.
The property is within close proximity of Wheathampstead village centre, providing easy access to a range of restaurants and shops.
St Albans city centre and station are within five miles, while Nomansland Common and Wheathampstead Cricket Club are a short stroll away.
- 1 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 5 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 10 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
The Hill, Wheathampstead
Hamptons, 01582 206194, www.hamptons.co.uk