Property Spotlight: A stunning chapel conversion in Wheathampstead
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautiful top floor two bedroom apartment is part of a former Wesleyan Methodist chapel which has been converted into three flats.
Dating back to 1839, the skillfully created property benefits from light and spacious accommodation enhanced by neutral decor and large windows and skylights.
A particularly striking feature is the large open plan kitchen/living/dining room, which has feature church windows and a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and display lighting.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, fully integrated appliances, a state of the art video entry system, Virgin Media connectivity, 5 amp plug sockets, LED lighting throughout and Cat6 wiring.
The property is within close proximity of Wheathampstead village centre, providing easy access to a range of restaurants and shops.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans city centre and station are within five miles, while Nomansland Common and Wheathampstead Cricket Club are a short stroll away.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
The Hill, Wheathampstead
Hamptons, 01582 206194, www.hamptons.co.uk