Property Spotlight: Take a virtual tour of one of St Albans’ finest homes
- Credit: Archant
This immaculate four-bed family home in Chiswell Green comes complete with its own outdoor pool.
Extended and renovated throughout by the current owner, the beautifully presented chalet-style home has accomodation extending to approximately 2,719 sq ft, arranged over two floors.
Downstairs there is a large dining hall/reception room, a family room and a sitting room, plus a utility, a shower room and fabulous open plan kitchen/breakfast room at the rear opening onto the patio and poolside.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms - two with en-suites - and a family bathroom.
To the front elevation is a driveway for a number of cars with side access. To the rear is a good sized garden with large resin patio area around the swimming pool, with steps down to an area laid to lawn and access to a versatile timber framed home office/cabin.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £1.2m
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
Watford Road, Chiswell Green
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk