Property Spotlight: Take a virtual tour of one of St Albans’ finest homes
- Credit: Archant
This immaculate four-bed family home in Chiswell Green comes complete with its own outdoor pool.
Extended and renovated throughout by the current owner, the beautifully presented chalet-style home has accomodation extending to approximately 2,719 sq ft, arranged over two floors.
Downstairs there is a large dining hall/reception room, a family room and a sitting room, plus a utility, a shower room and fabulous open plan kitchen/breakfast room at the rear opening onto the patio and poolside.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms - two with en-suites - and a family bathroom.
To the front elevation is a driveway for a number of cars with side access. To the rear is a good sized garden with large resin patio area around the swimming pool, with steps down to an area laid to lawn and access to a versatile timber framed home office/cabin.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £1.2m
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Watford Road, Chiswell Green
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk