Property Spotlight: Take a virtual tour of one of St Albans’ finest homes
- Credit: Archant
This immaculate four-bed family home in Chiswell Green comes complete with its own outdoor pool.
Extended and renovated throughout by the current owner, the beautifully presented chalet-style home has accomodation extending to approximately 2,719 sq ft, arranged over two floors.
Downstairs there is a large dining hall/reception room, a family room and a sitting room, plus a utility, a shower room and fabulous open plan kitchen/breakfast room at the rear opening onto the patio and poolside.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms - two with en-suites - and a family bathroom.
To the front elevation is a driveway for a number of cars with side access. To the rear is a good sized garden with large resin patio area around the swimming pool, with steps down to an area laid to lawn and access to a versatile timber framed home office/cabin.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £1.2m
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
Watford Road, Chiswell Green
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk