Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
Situated in the heart of St Albans is this fantastic two bedroom Grade II listed property, parts of which are thought to date back to the 1500s.
The home offers deceptively spacious accommodation, including a lounge with a wealth of original features.
There is also a dining room that leads to the home's spacious kitchen, which has a range of fitted appliances and storage.
To the first floor of the property there are two double bedrooms, with the main room offering an incredible vaulted ceiling and many original features. There is also a well-appointed bathroom to this floor.
Externally, there is a well presented landscaped garden; this includes a stand-alone outbuilding with power and fitted lighting which is currently in use as a home studio.
St Peter's Street, St Albans
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 7 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 8 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 9 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
Guide price: £625,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk