Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
Situated in the heart of St Albans is this fantastic two bedroom Grade II listed property, parts of which are thought to date back to the 1500s.
The home offers deceptively spacious accommodation, including a lounge with a wealth of original features.
There is also a dining room that leads to the home's spacious kitchen, which has a range of fitted appliances and storage.
To the first floor of the property there are two double bedrooms, with the main room offering an incredible vaulted ceiling and many original features. There is also a well-appointed bathroom to this floor.
Externally, there is a well presented landscaped garden; this includes a stand-alone outbuilding with power and fitted lighting which is currently in use as a home studio.
St Peter's Street, St Albans
- 1 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 2 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 5 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 6 In pictures: Harpenden Christmas Carnival makes long-awaited return
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment
- 9 Victorian street theatre coming to St Albans city centre this Christmas with classic Dickensian tale
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Guide price: £625,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk