Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
Offered for sale with no upper chain is this semi-detached family home.
Located on a popular road, within walking distance of excellent schools and the mainline railway station, its features include a south facing rear garden.
The property is situated on a generous plot with the added benefit of two garages.
While it does require modernisation, it offers a buyer a wonderful opportunity to extend and refurbish to create an enviable family home in an excellent location.
The current accommodation is arranged over two levels and comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking for several cars, with access to two garages and a large rear garden.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 6 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 9 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
Nelson Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk