Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
Offered for sale with no upper chain is this semi-detached family home.
Located on a popular road, within walking distance of excellent schools and the mainline railway station, its features include a south facing rear garden.
The property is situated on a generous plot with the added benefit of two garages.
While it does require modernisation, it offers a buyer a wonderful opportunity to extend and refurbish to create an enviable family home in an excellent location.
The current accommodation is arranged over two levels and comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking for several cars, with access to two garages and a large rear garden.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time
Nelson Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk