Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
Offered for sale with no upper chain is this semi-detached family home.
Located on a popular road, within walking distance of excellent schools and the mainline railway station, its features include a south facing rear garden.
The property is situated on a generous plot with the added benefit of two garages.
While it does require modernisation, it offers a buyer a wonderful opportunity to extend and refurbish to create an enviable family home in an excellent location.
The current accommodation is arranged over two levels and comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking for several cars, with access to two garages and a large rear garden.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
Nelson Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk