Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
Offered for sale with no upper chain is this semi-detached family home.
Located on a popular road, within walking distance of excellent schools and the mainline railway station, its features include a south facing rear garden.
The property is situated on a generous plot with the added benefit of two garages.
While it does require modernisation, it offers a buyer a wonderful opportunity to extend and refurbish to create an enviable family home in an excellent location.
The current accommodation is arranged over two levels and comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking for several cars, with access to two garages and a large rear garden.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
Nelson Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk