Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
Eversdene is a unique period home ideally situated for St Albans city centre and rail links to London.
Accommodation is spread over three floors, providing ample space for home working or self-contained living, whether that be an au pair or relative.
Three reception rooms and a cloakroom can be found off the entrance hall, as can the superb kitchen/breakfast room, which leads to a laundry room and conservatory.
The first floor master bedroom affords far reaching views, with an en suite enjoying a separate bath, shower and double sink. The neighbouring dressing room creates ample wardrobe space.
Two further bedrooms with feature fireplaces are serviced by a separate bathroom off the first floor landing.
The second floor also enjoys stunning elevated views, particularly from the largest room to the front aspect.
These four rooms benefit from a shower room off the landing. They are currently being used for multiple purposes, but could provide further bedroom space as required to suit the needs of the new occupiers.
You may also want to watch:
The delightful formal gardens are well established and contain a wealth of mature shrubs, plants and trees, while the carriage driveway and double garage provide plenty of off street parking.
A convenient side door can be found into the garage from the garden and a further log/bin store is neatly tucked away out of sight.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 9 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 10 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
Eversdene, Battlefield Road, St Albans
Guide price: £2,750,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk