Property Spotlight: A St Albans city centre apartment with on-site gym
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
This second floor apartment is situated in a prestigious modern development within a short walk of the mainline railway station.
Located on the second floor, its features include two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and allocated parking.
The property has been kept to an excellent standard by the current occupier and offers spacious, well-planned accommodation.
We enter into the bright entrance hall, which leads to the large lounge/dining room with lovely, far-reaching views. From here, we find a stylish modern kitchen space with a range of fitted appliances.
The principal bedroom is modern and light with fabulous mirrored fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom. There is also a generous second bedroom and additional principal bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is access to residents' parking, communal green spaces, and use of the gym.
Located just moments from St Albans' vibrant city centre, the apartment is offered for sale chain-free.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
The Apex, Newsom Place, St Peter's Road, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk