Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This handsome and substantial family home, with its generously proportioned, versatile and well presented accommodation, dates back to 1928.
It enjoys an impressive frontage and a magnificent mature garden backing onto St George's playing fields, and affords tremendous scope for further extension.
On the ground floor there are three reception rooms, a spacious kitchen, utility, WC and garage.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, including an en suite to the principal, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
The approximate internal area, including the garage, is 2,667 sq ft.
You may also want to watch:
Sauncey Avenue is a quiet and highly sought after road, conveniently positioned between the much favoured St George's and Sir John Lawes schools, and within walking distance of the station and high street.
Social requirements are well catered for locally, with several challenging golf courses, a sports centre, swimming pool, various clubs and associations and a comprehensive range of restaurants and bars.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 9 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
Sauncey Avenue, Harpenden
Asking price: £2m
Hamptons, 01582 764471, www.hamptons.co.uk