Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This handsome and substantial family home, with its generously proportioned, versatile and well presented accommodation, dates back to 1928.
It enjoys an impressive frontage and a magnificent mature garden backing onto St George's playing fields, and affords tremendous scope for further extension.
On the ground floor there are three reception rooms, a spacious kitchen, utility, WC and garage.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, including an en suite to the principal, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
The approximate internal area, including the garage, is 2,667 sq ft.
Sauncey Avenue is a quiet and highly sought after road, conveniently positioned between the much favoured St George's and Sir John Lawes schools, and within walking distance of the station and high street.
Social requirements are well catered for locally, with several challenging golf courses, a sports centre, swimming pool, various clubs and associations and a comprehensive range of restaurants and bars.
- 1 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 5 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 10 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
Sauncey Avenue, Harpenden
Asking price: £2m
Hamptons, 01582 764471, www.hamptons.co.uk