Property Spotlight: A unique development opportunity in St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
This property presents an ideal development opportunity within walking distance of St Albans city centre and the mainline railway station.
The site is currently comprised of one detached building which has been converted into four apartments, and is available for sale with no upper chain.
Ample parking is available at the address, which is moments from Bernards Heath.
The property offers any would-be developer a multitude of options to transform the site as they see fit (subject to obtaining the necessary planning permissions).
Empson House, Sandridge Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 2 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 3 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 4 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 7 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 8 Call for proper testing for new Charter Market stalls
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Drum kit, CD player and stereo stolen in burglary
Northwood, 01727 734550, www.northwooduk.com