Property Spotlight: A characterful St Albans townhouse
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This beautifully presented and recently redecorated mid-terrace character house is situated within walking distance of St Albans city centre and mainline railway station.
The deceptively spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors and boasts many features, including a bright lounge and separate dining room that leads to a tastefully refitted kitchen.
On the second floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Other features include an additional reception room on the ground floor and a sizeable private rear garden with summer house that can be utilised as a home office.
Riverside Road is a quiet yet convenient location positioned next to the popular Watercress Wildlife Association nature reserve and the Alban Way, a trail for cyclists and walkers.
You may also want to watch:
Riverside Road, St Albans
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
Guide price: £625,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk