Property Spotlight: A characterful St Albans townhouse
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This beautifully presented and recently redecorated mid-terrace character house is situated within walking distance of St Albans city centre and mainline railway station.
The deceptively spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors and boasts many features, including a bright lounge and separate dining room that leads to a tastefully refitted kitchen.
On the second floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Other features include an additional reception room on the ground floor and a sizeable private rear garden with summer house that can be utilised as a home office.
Riverside Road is a quiet yet convenient location positioned next to the popular Watercress Wildlife Association nature reserve and the Alban Way, a trail for cyclists and walkers.
You may also want to watch:
Riverside Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Guide price: £625,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk