Property Spotlight: A St Albans fixer-upper with huge renovation potential
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
This original property was clearly built with a degree of refinement, and there are many interesting period features that remain – including a fabulous turret!
The land to the left and rear is retained by the owners for a future development of three homes.
This house is being sold separately and has off street parking, a garden, and a very useful outbuilding to the rear.
The main house has three well-proportioned reception rooms, plus a conservatory and kitchen to the ground floor, and a basement below.
Stairs within the turret lead to the first floor, where there are currently four bedrooms, a bathroom and a WC.
You may also want to watch:
The owners have recently commissioned a building survey and an associated cost plan to understand required works better, and this can be made available on request.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
Prospect Road, St Albans
Offers in the region of £1m
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk