Property Spotlight: Part one of major new St Albans development available off plan from Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The first half of the Beaumont Gardens development in St Albans will launch this weekend.
The 28 one and two-bed apartments - located on the new build half of the former Beaumont Works site - will be available to buy off plan from Saturday.
The original Victorian warehouse part of the development, which consists of 29 apartments, will launch later this year. Customers can register their interest online for updates or call the below number from Saturday.
Marketed by Hamptons in St Albans, a show home should be available to view from June and the first completions will take place in winter 2018.
The internal image shown here is of a typical Taylor Wimpey home.
You may also want to watch:
Beaumont Gardens, Sutton Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Taylor Wimpey | 01727 226935 | www.taylorwimpey.co.uk