Property Spotlight: Part one of major new St Albans development available off plan from Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The first half of the Beaumont Gardens development in St Albans will launch this weekend.
The 28 one and two-bed apartments - located on the new build half of the former Beaumont Works site - will be available to buy off plan from Saturday.
The original Victorian warehouse part of the development, which consists of 29 apartments, will launch later this year. Customers can register their interest online for updates or call the below number from Saturday.
Marketed by Hamptons in St Albans, a show home should be available to view from June and the first completions will take place in winter 2018.
The internal image shown here is of a typical Taylor Wimpey home.
You may also want to watch:
Beaumont Gardens, Sutton Road, St Albans
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Taylor Wimpey | 01727 226935 | www.taylorwimpey.co.uk