Property Spotlight: Part one of major new St Albans development available off plan from Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The first half of the Beaumont Gardens development in St Albans will launch this weekend.
The 28 one and two-bed apartments - located on the new build half of the former Beaumont Works site - will be available to buy off plan from Saturday.
The original Victorian warehouse part of the development, which consists of 29 apartments, will launch later this year. Customers can register their interest online for updates or call the below number from Saturday.
Marketed by Hamptons in St Albans, a show home should be available to view from June and the first completions will take place in winter 2018.
The internal image shown here is of a typical Taylor Wimpey home.
Beaumont Gardens, Sutton Road, St Albans
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Taylor Wimpey | 01727 226935 | www.taylorwimpey.co.uk