Property Spotlight: Part one of major new St Albans development available off plan from Saturday
- Credit: Archant
The first half of the Beaumont Gardens development in St Albans will launch this weekend.
The 28 one and two-bed apartments - located on the new build half of the former Beaumont Works site - will be available to buy off plan from Saturday.
The original Victorian warehouse part of the development, which consists of 29 apartments, will launch later this year. Customers can register their interest online for updates or call the below number from Saturday.
Marketed by Hamptons in St Albans, a show home should be available to view from June and the first completions will take place in winter 2018.
The internal image shown here is of a typical Taylor Wimpey home.
You may also want to watch:
Beaumont Gardens, Sutton Road, St Albans
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Taylor Wimpey | 01727 226935 | www.taylorwimpey.co.uk