Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This attractive four bedroom semi-detached family house is in a sought-after location, well-placed for access to local amenities and popular schools.
The property has two bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room open to the conservatory, downstairs cloakroom and a garage/home office.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom, with the master bedroom and en suite on the second floor.
The home - which has been extended - also benefits from a large west-facing rear garden, which has a variety of mature flowers, trees, fruits and shrubs.
There are good local bus services to St Albans City station (about one mile away) with its fast rail service to central London, and the city centre a little further beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Beaumont and Oakwood schools are both within a short stroll of the property.
A video tour is also available online.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 5 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 6 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 Sustainable markets will top and tail annual St Albans eco-festival
Oakwood Drive, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk