Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This attractive four bedroom semi-detached family house is in a sought-after location, well-placed for access to local amenities and popular schools.
The property has two bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room open to the conservatory, downstairs cloakroom and a garage/home office.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom, with the master bedroom and en suite on the second floor.
The home - which has been extended - also benefits from a large west-facing rear garden, which has a variety of mature flowers, trees, fruits and shrubs.
There are good local bus services to St Albans City station (about one mile away) with its fast rail service to central London, and the city centre a little further beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Beaumont and Oakwood schools are both within a short stroll of the property.
A video tour is also available online.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 6 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
Oakwood Drive, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk