Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This attractive four bedroom semi-detached family house is in a sought-after location, well-placed for access to local amenities and popular schools.
The property has two bathrooms, living room, kitchen and dining room open to the conservatory, downstairs cloakroom and a garage/home office.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom, with the master bedroom and en suite on the second floor.
The home - which has been extended - also benefits from a large west-facing rear garden, which has a variety of mature flowers, trees, fruits and shrubs.
There are good local bus services to St Albans City station (about one mile away) with its fast rail service to central London, and the city centre a little further beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Beaumont and Oakwood schools are both within a short stroll of the property.
A video tour is also available online.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Oakwood Drive, St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk