Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
Built from new and boasting in excess of 4,500 sq ft of living space, this stunning house has been incredibly well designed by its current owners.
The spacious main reception area presents a real hub for family life, with its kitchen (including island/breakfast bar), dining space and separate lounge.
A further 22ft reception room provides flexibility as a formal dining room or playroom and there is also a lounge with high spec projector and drop-down screen, a study and a WC.
On the first floor is the master suite with its substantial bedroom, extensive fitted wardrobe space and en suite with freestanding bath and walk-in shower.
There are three further bedrooms on this floor, one of which has a walk-in shower en suite. There is also a separate luxury bathroom and a second utility room.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there are two large bedrooms and a separate shower room.
Parking provision includes a garage and a driveway for multiple cars.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
Off the second reception is a patio area. To the rear, a second, spacious patio runs the width of the house, accessible from the kitchen.
New House Park, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 734550, www.northwooduk.com