Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
Built from new and boasting in excess of 4,500 sq ft of living space, this stunning house has been incredibly well designed by its current owners.
The spacious main reception area presents a real hub for family life, with its kitchen (including island/breakfast bar), dining space and separate lounge.
A further 22ft reception room provides flexibility as a formal dining room or playroom and there is also a lounge with high spec projector and drop-down screen, a study and a WC.
On the first floor is the master suite with its substantial bedroom, extensive fitted wardrobe space and en suite with freestanding bath and walk-in shower.
There are three further bedrooms on this floor, one of which has a walk-in shower en suite. There is also a separate luxury bathroom and a second utility room.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there are two large bedrooms and a separate shower room.
Parking provision includes a garage and a driveway for multiple cars.
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 7 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 10 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
Off the second reception is a patio area. To the rear, a second, spacious patio runs the width of the house, accessible from the kitchen.
New House Park, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 734550, www.northwooduk.com