Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
Built from new and boasting in excess of 4,500 sq ft of living space, this stunning house has been incredibly well designed by its current owners.
The spacious main reception area presents a real hub for family life, with its kitchen (including island/breakfast bar), dining space and separate lounge.
A further 22ft reception room provides flexibility as a formal dining room or playroom and there is also a lounge with high spec projector and drop-down screen, a study and a WC.
On the first floor is the master suite with its substantial bedroom, extensive fitted wardrobe space and en suite with freestanding bath and walk-in shower.
There are three further bedrooms on this floor, one of which has a walk-in shower en suite. There is also a separate luxury bathroom and a second utility room.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there are two large bedrooms and a separate shower room.
Parking provision includes a garage and a driveway for multiple cars.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 4 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 7 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 8 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 9 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Off the second reception is a patio area. To the rear, a second, spacious patio runs the width of the house, accessible from the kitchen.
New House Park, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 734550, www.northwooduk.com