Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This wonderful detached family home enjoys a generous corner plot with fine views over the Childwickbury Estate.
Located in Harpenden's much favoured West Common area, it has generously proportioned and versatile accommodation and affords tremendous scope for extension or redevelopment STTP.
To the ground floor there is a kitchen, dining room, sitting room, office, utility room, snug, WC and garage.
Upstairs, the principal bedroom has an en suite study/dressing room and shower room, and there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is a delightful feature of the property, facing south east and extending to approximately 105ft with a width of around 85ft.
The garden also features a large paved dining terrace leading to an expanse of lawn, mature trees and a versatile timber summer house with store.
The location is also extremely desirable, in a much favoured position within the West Common area of Harpenden, which is well noted for its excellent choice of schools.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 3 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 4 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 5 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 6 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
- 7 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 8 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 9 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 10 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
Netherfield Road, Harpenden
Guide price: £1,650,000
Hamptons, 01582 764471, www.hamptons.co.uk