Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautifully maintained family home is set on a generous corner plot in the much favoured West Common area of Harpenden.
On the ground floor there is a spacious entrance hall, leading to four reception rooms including a study with fitted furniture, a stylish modern kitchen with utility area and a guest cloakroom.
There is also an attached double garage with personal doors to the house and garden, which could be partially or fully converted to additional accommodation subject to consent.
On the first floor, the principal bedroom has an en suite bathroom, while there are three further bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and shower.
To the rear is a magnificent south west facing garden with a dining terrace leading onto an expanse of lawn studded with specimen trees, and bordered by well stocked flower and shrub beds with established hedging.
You may also want to watch:
The property has tremendous scope for further expansion, subject to planning permission.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Netherfield Road, Harpenden
Hamptons, 01582 206258, www.hamptons.co.uk