Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautifully maintained family home is set on a generous corner plot in the much favoured West Common area of Harpenden.
On the ground floor there is a spacious entrance hall, leading to four reception rooms including a study with fitted furniture, a stylish modern kitchen with utility area and a guest cloakroom.
There is also an attached double garage with personal doors to the house and garden, which could be partially or fully converted to additional accommodation subject to consent.
On the first floor, the principal bedroom has an en suite bathroom, while there are three further bedrooms and a bathroom with bath and shower.
To the rear is a magnificent south west facing garden with a dining terrace leading onto an expanse of lawn studded with specimen trees, and bordered by well stocked flower and shrub beds with established hedging.
The property has tremendous scope for further expansion, subject to planning permission.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 3 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood between St Albans and Watford
- 4 Man kicked, punched and knocked unconscious outside St Albans bank
- 5 St Albans set for heatwave and 31C sunshine in mid-August
- 6 Police arrest St Albans man on suspicion of 'harassment'
- 7 Park drama as theatre director and café staff tackle tree fire
- 8 Investigation over unauthorised development on Green Belt site
- 9 Blue Plaque commemorating life of Duchess of Marlborough
- 10 Herts' 'league of extraordinary farmers' come together to fight field fires
Netherfield Road, Harpenden
Hamptons, 01582 206258, www.hamptons.co.uk