Property Spotlight: A unique period conversion in Napsbury Park
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This first floor apartment within the popular Napsbury Park development on the outskirts of St Albans is available for sale with no upper chain.
Converted from a period building circa 2004, the property offers stylish accommodation comprising an entrance lobby, hallway, living/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom with en suite and guest WC. There is allocated parking to the front of the building.
The property is located in the heart of this highly regarded development, surrounded by woodland and providing convenient access to the nearby motorway network.
The M25 is available at junction 21A, while the surrounding countryside provides for an abundance of leisure activities to include walking, riding, numerous golf courses, leisure centres and many areas of historical interest.
The historical city of St Albans offers a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities. Locally there is an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
The Clock Tower, Goldring Way, St Albans
- 1 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 2 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 3 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 4 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 7 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 8 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 9 Daughter taking the plunge in mum's memory
- 10 St Albans is one of UK's worst locations for hay fever
Guide price: £350,000
Hamptons, 01727 890770, www.hamptons.co.uk