Property Spotlight: A large family home in St Albans' Marshalswick area
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This rarely available five-bedroom semi-detached family home is set on an impressive mature south-facing plot.
The extended accommodation reaches to over 2,000 sq ft and briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with bi-fold doors to the rear, kitchen opening into a large dining room, utility and a garage/store to the ground floor.
On the first floor there are five good sized bedrooms, two served by en suite shower rooms, and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a beautiful rear garden extending to more than 160ft in length and a gravel drive providing ample off road parking to the front.
Marshalswick Lane is one of St Albans' premier locations, situated within walking distance of the vibrant city centre, surrounding amenities and highly sought after local schools.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
Guide price: £1.4m
Frost's, 01727 852 295, www.frosts.co.uk