Property Spotlight: A large family home in St Albans' Marshalswick area
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This rarely available five-bedroom semi-detached family home is set on an impressive mature south-facing plot.
The extended accommodation reaches to over 2,000 sq ft and briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with bi-fold doors to the rear, kitchen opening into a large dining room, utility and a garage/store to the ground floor.
On the first floor there are five good sized bedrooms, two served by en suite shower rooms, and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a beautiful rear garden extending to more than 160ft in length and a gravel drive providing ample off road parking to the front.
Marshalswick Lane is one of St Albans' premier locations, situated within walking distance of the vibrant city centre, surrounding amenities and highly sought after local schools.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
Guide price: £1.4m
Frost's, 01727 852 295, www.frosts.co.uk