Property Spotlight: An immaculate period home in St Albans' old conservation area
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
This simply stunning four/five bedroom family home has been sympathetically refurbished with accommodation thoughtfully arranged over three floors.
Enviably positioned in the heart of the old conservation area, the property is under half a mile from the city centre and under a mile from City station.
A welcoming entrance hall leads to a charming reception room, with features including bespoke flooring and timber panelling.
The kitchen/family room has been meticulously arranged with handmade shaker style units and Quartz worktops. Double doors open into a playroom and there is also a handy cloakroom. The ground floor level also benefits from underfloor heating.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a beautifully refurbished family bathroom equipped with CP Hart furniture. There are column radiators throughout this floor, and smart heating controls linked to an app. A drop down ladder provides easy access to a fully boarded and useable loft space.
You may also want to watch:
The basement floor includes another excellent sized double bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes, a bathroom, utility room and wet room. A reception room which is currently used as a cinema room could double as an additional bedroom.
The south facing rear garden is enclosed by walling and fencing, providing privacy.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
Another key feature is the home office which is fully equipped with power, internet and heating.
Lower Dagnall Street, St Albans
Guide price: £1,200,000
Northwood, 01727 734550, www.northwooduk.com