Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
Known historically as Jolly Maltster, this beautifully presented Grade II listed former pub is available for sale with no upper chain.
Situated in St Albans city centre, the stylish home is arranged over four floors.
It offers flexible accommodation, with the ground floor comprising a reception room, kitchen/breakfast room, scullery and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, a bathroom and separate shower room.
On the top floor is the third bedroom with en suite cloakroom and a further room which can be used as a study/lounge, dressing room or sleeping area.
There is a large cellar offering additional space for a variety of possible uses.
To the rear is a small private walled courtyard garden.
- 1 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 2 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 6 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 7 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 8 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 9 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
Holywell Hill, St Albans
Guide price: £900,000
Hamptons, 01727 890770, www.hamptons.co.uk