Property Spotlight: A pretty period home in St Albans city centre
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's.
This charming and perfectly positioned two/three bedroom character property with off road parking is ideally located just moments from St Albans city centre and the mainline train station.
Conveniently offered with no onward chain, it is arranged over three levels, with the ground floor comprising of a large living/dining room with feature fireplace and an extended, modern kitchen to the rear.
The first floor offers two generous bedrooms and a stunning, refitted four piece bathroom with double shower and bath.
The basement provides a flexible room that can be used as a third bedroom.
Externally, the property is complemented with a lengthy private rear garden that has been well maintained and is mainly laid to lawn, whilst the driveway to the front provides essential off road parking.
You may also want to watch:
Lattimore Road, St Albans
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Offers over £650,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk