Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
Occupying a generous south-east facing plot on the highly sought after Lancaster Road is this three bedroom family home.
The property provides extensive scope for renovation, extension or a completely new build incorporating a substantially increased living area to a buyer's specification, subject to obtaining the required planning consents.
The current accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom, separate WC and access to the loft area.
Outside, the driveway provides off road parking and a detached single garage plus side access to a substantial rear garden.
Lancaster Road is a very popular road, well positioned for excellent schools and an easy walk to St Albans City train station, providing direct access to London St Pancras in under 30 minutes.
The vibrant city centre of St Albans and the open spaces of Clarence Park are also within a comfortable walking distance.
- 1 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 5 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment
- 6 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 7 Luton Airport expansion approved despite passionate opposition
- 8 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 9 St Albans council urges Hertsmere to rethink plans for Bowmans Cross
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
Lancaster Road, St Albans
Offers over £1,175,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk