Property Spotlight: A beautifully extended Nash semi in Marshalswick
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This simply stunning five-bedroom Nash semi-detached family home is ideally placed close to the Ofsted 'outstanding' Sandringham secondary school in Marshalswick.
The extended accommodation is over 2,100sqft and comprises an entrance hall, open plan living/kitchen/dining room with beautiful centre island and log burning stove, separate family room, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor.
Upstairs there are five excellent sized bedrooms, two luxury family bathrooms and an en suite shower room to the principal bedroom.
Outside there is a lawned front garden and driveway, front storage in the reduced size garage and a large south facing rear garden.
Kingshill Avenue is located to the north-east side of St Albans in Marshalswick, which provides local shopping facilities at the Quadrant parade, including an M&S Foodhall.
The more comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre and the mainline railway station remain only a short car or bus ride away.
Kingshill Avenue, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £1.3m
Frost's, 01727 852295, www.frosts.co.uk
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25