Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
Ideally located on the outskirts of Kensworth village, this stunning four bedroom barn conversion offers far-reaching views over open countryside.
Situated in a courtyard occupying a corner plot, the barn is approached via a short lane.
The impressive hallway with galleried landing provides access to all principal rooms and features a stone floor and exposed wooden beams.
The full depth kitchen/breakfast room, which is well equipped with a range of wall and floor mounted units, leads to a utility room and then through to a dining room.
The lounge is also the full depth of the barn and features a stone fireplace. A study/hobby room and cloakroom complete the downstairs accommodation.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs, the landing provides access to a large en suite bedroom with views to the rear, second bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with roll top bath.
Outside is a superb rear garden with patio and decked areas, while a large planted rockery leads to the enclosed lawn with countryside views.
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
Kensworth is a small Chilterns village close to Whipsnade Zoo and Dunstable Downs, with excellent road links to both Harpenden and St Albans.
Isle Of Wight Lane, Kensworth
Guide price: £995,000
Frost's, 01582 768 666, www.frosts.co.uk