Property Spotlight: Hertfordshire homes with unique assets
- Credit: Archant
A roof terrace and a wine cellar are among the features that help these two properties stand out from the crowd...
Winchester Court, Newsom Place, St. Albans
This stunning top floor apartment is within a popular central development in the heart of St Albans. The two bedroom residence has the benefit of a fabulous 30ft x 40ft decked area accessed from the main reception, with views across St Albans and beyond.
The apartment comprises of a large entrance hall, superb open plan sitting/dining/kitchen with glass walls and sliding doors to the decked area, two double bedrooms, en-suite to master and a separate bathroom.
This exceptional apartment has been fitted to a very high specification and is really quite a unique opportunity to acquire such a special central living space.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £575,000
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 8 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Meota, The Bourne, Salisbury Avenue, Harpenden
Meota is an exceptional detached property with five bedrooms, close to the heart of Harpenden. The house boasts outstanding accommodation, and stunning gardens, and is located just a stone’s throw from Harpenden’s appealing town centre and its mainline station with efficient links to central London.
Downstairs highlights include three reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room, a WC and a wine cellar.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a dressing room, a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite, and there are four additional bedrooms, two with en-suites, plus a family bathroom.
The property is located on a small cul-de-sac, and has plenty of parking space to the front, plus a double garage for additional secure parking.
To the rear there are attractive landscaped garden, with a large terrace leading to pristine lawns and railway sleeper flowerbeds. The garden is bordered by a variety of colourful plants, trees and shrubs, creating a peaceful, tranquil place to relax.
Guide Price: £2.25m
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.co,uk