Property Spotlight: Hertfordshire homes with unique assets
- Credit: Archant
A roof terrace and a wine cellar are among the features that help these two properties stand out from the crowd...
Winchester Court, Newsom Place, St. Albans
This stunning top floor apartment is within a popular central development in the heart of St Albans. The two bedroom residence has the benefit of a fabulous 30ft x 40ft decked area accessed from the main reception, with views across St Albans and beyond.
The apartment comprises of a large entrance hall, superb open plan sitting/dining/kitchen with glass walls and sliding doors to the decked area, two double bedrooms, en-suite to master and a separate bathroom.
This exceptional apartment has been fitted to a very high specification and is really quite a unique opportunity to acquire such a special central living space.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £575,000
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Meota, The Bourne, Salisbury Avenue, Harpenden
Meota is an exceptional detached property with five bedrooms, close to the heart of Harpenden. The house boasts outstanding accommodation, and stunning gardens, and is located just a stone’s throw from Harpenden’s appealing town centre and its mainline station with efficient links to central London.
Downstairs highlights include three reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room, a WC and a wine cellar.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a dressing room, a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite, and there are four additional bedrooms, two with en-suites, plus a family bathroom.
The property is located on a small cul-de-sac, and has plenty of parking space to the front, plus a double garage for additional secure parking.
To the rear there are attractive landscaped garden, with a large terrace leading to pristine lawns and railway sleeper flowerbeds. The garden is bordered by a variety of colourful plants, trees and shrubs, creating a peaceful, tranquil place to relax.
Guide Price: £2.25m
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.co,uk