Property Spotlight: Hertfordshire homes with unique assets
- Credit: Archant
A roof terrace and a wine cellar are among the features that help these two properties stand out from the crowd...
Winchester Court, Newsom Place, St. Albans
This stunning top floor apartment is within a popular central development in the heart of St Albans. The two bedroom residence has the benefit of a fabulous 30ft x 40ft decked area accessed from the main reception, with views across St Albans and beyond.
The apartment comprises of a large entrance hall, superb open plan sitting/dining/kitchen with glass walls and sliding doors to the decked area, two double bedrooms, en-suite to master and a separate bathroom.
This exceptional apartment has been fitted to a very high specification and is really quite a unique opportunity to acquire such a special central living space.
Guide price: £575,000
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 7 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 10 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Meota, The Bourne, Salisbury Avenue, Harpenden
Meota is an exceptional detached property with five bedrooms, close to the heart of Harpenden. The house boasts outstanding accommodation, and stunning gardens, and is located just a stone’s throw from Harpenden’s appealing town centre and its mainline station with efficient links to central London.
Downstairs highlights include three reception rooms, a kitchen/dining room, a WC and a wine cellar.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a dressing room, a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite, and there are four additional bedrooms, two with en-suites, plus a family bathroom.
The property is located on a small cul-de-sac, and has plenty of parking space to the front, plus a double garage for additional secure parking.
To the rear there are attractive landscaped garden, with a large terrace leading to pristine lawns and railway sleeper flowerbeds. The garden is bordered by a variety of colourful plants, trees and shrubs, creating a peaceful, tranquil place to relax.
Guide Price: £2.25m
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | www.struttandparker.co,uk