Property Spotlight: Hertfordshire homes with great gardens
- Credit: Archant
Summer’s just around the corner, and these properties in St Albans and Stevenage have the edge on the competition with their outstanding outside space.
Six-bed detached house in St Albans
This substantial six bedroom detached family home was originally constructed in 1929.
Situated in one of St Albans’ premier residential roads, it offers ideal access to the city centre, mainline station into London and excellent local schools, both state and private.
You may also want to watch:
Battlefield Road, St Albans
Guide price £1.75m
- 1 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 2 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 3 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 4 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 5 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 6 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 7 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Three-bed semi-detached house in Stevenage
This character semi-detached house is situated on a large plot in a desirable Old Town location, a short walk from the high street.
A real feature of the property is its large rear garden laid mainly to lawn with an extensive range of flowers, shrubs and trees.
The property is neat and tidy but offers lots of potential to improve and extend (STPP).
Fairview Road, Old Town, Stevenage
Guide price £510-520,000
Mather Marshall | 01438 748007 | www.mathermarshall.com