Property Spotlight: Hertfordshire homes with great gardens
- Credit: Archant
Summer’s just around the corner, and these properties in St Albans and Stevenage have the edge on the competition with their outstanding outside space.
Six-bed detached house in St Albans
This substantial six bedroom detached family home was originally constructed in 1929.
Situated in one of St Albans’ premier residential roads, it offers ideal access to the city centre, mainline station into London and excellent local schools, both state and private.
You may also want to watch:
Battlefield Road, St Albans
Guide price £1.75m
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 8 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Three-bed semi-detached house in Stevenage
This character semi-detached house is situated on a large plot in a desirable Old Town location, a short walk from the high street.
A real feature of the property is its large rear garden laid mainly to lawn with an extensive range of flowers, shrubs and trees.
The property is neat and tidy but offers lots of potential to improve and extend (STPP).
Fairview Road, Old Town, Stevenage
Guide price £510-520,000
Mather Marshall | 01438 748007 | www.mathermarshall.com