Property Spotlight: Hertfordshire homes with great gardens
- Credit: Archant
Summer’s just around the corner, and these properties in St Albans and Stevenage have the edge on the competition with their outstanding outside space.
Six-bed detached house in St Albans
This substantial six bedroom detached family home was originally constructed in 1929.
Situated in one of St Albans’ premier residential roads, it offers ideal access to the city centre, mainline station into London and excellent local schools, both state and private.
You may also want to watch:
Battlefield Road, St Albans
Guide price £1.75m
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Three-bed semi-detached house in Stevenage
This character semi-detached house is situated on a large plot in a desirable Old Town location, a short walk from the high street.
A real feature of the property is its large rear garden laid mainly to lawn with an extensive range of flowers, shrubs and trees.
The property is neat and tidy but offers lots of potential to improve and extend (STPP).
Fairview Road, Old Town, Stevenage
Guide price £510-520,000
Mather Marshall | 01438 748007 | www.mathermarshall.com