Property Spotlight: Hertfordshire homes with great gardens
- Credit: Archant
Summer’s just around the corner, and these properties in St Albans and Stevenage have the edge on the competition with their outstanding outside space.
Six-bed detached house in St Albans
This substantial six bedroom detached family home was originally constructed in 1929.
Situated in one of St Albans’ premier residential roads, it offers ideal access to the city centre, mainline station into London and excellent local schools, both state and private.
You may also want to watch:
Battlefield Road, St Albans
Guide price £1.75m
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 7 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 10 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
Hamptons | 01727 890770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Three-bed semi-detached house in Stevenage
This character semi-detached house is situated on a large plot in a desirable Old Town location, a short walk from the high street.
A real feature of the property is its large rear garden laid mainly to lawn with an extensive range of flowers, shrubs and trees.
The property is neat and tidy but offers lots of potential to improve and extend (STPP).
Fairview Road, Old Town, Stevenage
Guide price £510-520,000
Mather Marshall | 01438 748007 | www.mathermarshall.com