Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's upmarket Hatching Green
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This wonderful detached house is located in an enviable setting in Hatching Green, on the edge of Rothamsted and within walking distance of the high street and station.
The property has been extensively refurbished to include a stunning bespoke Humphrey Munson kitchen, luxurious bathroom/shower room suites and a versatile loft conversion.
This fine property has stylishly appointed accommodation arranged over three floors and benefits from a delightful landscaped garden, a garage and parking, all set within a prestigious development.
Harpenden is well noted for its excellent choice of schools for all age groups.
Local amenities include several challenging golf courses, a sports centre, swimming pool and a comprehensive range of restaurants and bars.
You may also want to watch:
Geescroft Walk, Harpenden
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
Guide price: £1,375,000
Hamptons, 01582 206258, www.hamptons.co.uk