Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's upmarket Hatching Green
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This wonderful detached house is located in an enviable setting in Hatching Green, on the edge of Rothamsted and within walking distance of the high street and station.
The property has been extensively refurbished to include a stunning bespoke Humphrey Munson kitchen, luxurious bathroom/shower room suites and a versatile loft conversion.
This fine property has stylishly appointed accommodation arranged over three floors and benefits from a delightful landscaped garden, a garage and parking, all set within a prestigious development.
Harpenden is well noted for its excellent choice of schools for all age groups.
Local amenities include several challenging golf courses, a sports centre, swimming pool and a comprehensive range of restaurants and bars.
Geescroft Walk, Harpenden
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 6 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 9 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
Guide price: £1,375,000
Hamptons, 01582 206258, www.hamptons.co.uk