Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's upmarket Hatching Green
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This wonderful detached house is located in an enviable setting in Hatching Green, on the edge of Rothamsted and within walking distance of the high street and station.
The property has been extensively refurbished to include a stunning bespoke Humphrey Munson kitchen, luxurious bathroom/shower room suites and a versatile loft conversion.
This fine property has stylishly appointed accommodation arranged over three floors and benefits from a delightful landscaped garden, a garage and parking, all set within a prestigious development.
Harpenden is well noted for its excellent choice of schools for all age groups.
Local amenities include several challenging golf courses, a sports centre, swimming pool and a comprehensive range of restaurants and bars.
You may also want to watch:
Geescroft Walk, Harpenden
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
Guide price: £1,375,000
Hamptons, 01582 206258, www.hamptons.co.uk