Property Spotlight: An impressive St Albans home with views onto open fields
- Credit: Archant
This spacious four bedroom detached family home is ideally located on the north side of St Albans, close to popular schools.
The bright and airy accommodation is well planned and arranged over two floors, enjoying a welcoming entrance hall, bay fronted living room, a separate dining room, pleasant kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a versatile extra room which could either be a fifth bedroom, playroom or study.
On the first floor, all the four bedrooms are attractively decorated and there is a well appointed family bathroom.
This home is pleasantly set back from the road, accessed through mature trees leading onto a gravelled driveway with a single garage.
The rear garden is a magnificent feature of this home, carefully and lovingly maintained by the current owners with two patio areas to make best of the sun at different times of the day, extensive lawn, mature shrubs and plants and backing onto fields.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Road, St Albans
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com