Property Spotlight: An impressive St Albans home with views onto open fields
- Credit: Archant
This spacious four bedroom detached family home is ideally located on the north side of St Albans, close to popular schools.
The bright and airy accommodation is well planned and arranged over two floors, enjoying a welcoming entrance hall, bay fronted living room, a separate dining room, pleasant kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a versatile extra room which could either be a fifth bedroom, playroom or study.
On the first floor, all the four bedrooms are attractively decorated and there is a well appointed family bathroom.
This home is pleasantly set back from the road, accessed through mature trees leading onto a gravelled driveway with a single garage.
The rear garden is a magnificent feature of this home, carefully and lovingly maintained by the current owners with two patio areas to make best of the sun at different times of the day, extensive lawn, mature shrubs and plants and backing onto fields.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 7 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 10 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com