Property Spotlight: An impressive St Albans home with views onto open fields
- Credit: Archant
This spacious four bedroom detached family home is ideally located on the north side of St Albans, close to popular schools.
The bright and airy accommodation is well planned and arranged over two floors, enjoying a welcoming entrance hall, bay fronted living room, a separate dining room, pleasant kitchen overlooking the rear garden and a versatile extra room which could either be a fifth bedroom, playroom or study.
On the first floor, all the four bedrooms are attractively decorated and there is a well appointed family bathroom.
This home is pleasantly set back from the road, accessed through mature trees leading onto a gravelled driveway with a single garage.
The rear garden is a magnificent feature of this home, carefully and lovingly maintained by the current owners with two patio areas to make best of the sun at different times of the day, extensive lawn, mature shrubs and plants and backing onto fields.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com