See inside this £745,000 family home with balcony in Wheathampstead
- Credit: Fullbrook & Floor
Tucked away in a highly sought-after village location between two popular primary schools is this spacious four bedroom home.
The semi-detached property has been skilfully extended to provide superb family accommodation generously spread over two floors.
To the ground floor there is an entrance lobby, a large double length living room leading to an open plan dining room with conservatory, plus a kitchen, utility room and shower room.
The first floor provides four double bedroom, one of which has its own balcony area with ample seating space, plus a large family bathroom/wet room.
To the front there is driveway off street parking leading to the integral garage.
To the rear there is a wonderful, fully enclosed private garden with gated side access.
Wheathampstead is just a short drive from both St Albans and Harpenden, with their fast rail links to London St Pancras.
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 5 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 6 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 7 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 8 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Hertfordshire
- 9 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
- 10 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
The village also offers an excellent array of local amenities, including restaurants, parks and leisure facilities, plus St Helen's and Beech Hyde primary schools.
Garrard Way, Wheathampsted
Guide price: £745,000
Fullbrook & Floor, 01727 251691, www.fullbrookandfloor.co.uk