Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Cassidy & Tate
Set within this select development, this superb three bedroom penthouse apartment is ideally located for the mainline railway station and the excellent shopping and leisure facilities of St Albans city centre.
Whether you'll be taking in the panoramic vistas while entertaining on your private roof terrace, or enjoying the spacious light filled spaces inside, this apartment is designed to provide a unique living experience and offer maximum comfort and space.
As you step inside the apartment, a contemporary interior with high quality fixtures and fittings is clearly evident.
A stunning, spacious living/kitchen/dining room is the heart of the home and the base from which to move easily from indoors to out, onto the balconies.
The principal bedroom enjoys the facilities of an en suite and fitted wardrobes, while the two additional bedrooms are served by the stylish family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Access to the top floor private roof terrace is via a staircase to the side of the kitchen area.
Underground allocated parking for two cars complements this property perfectly.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 8 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 9 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
Gabriel Square, St Albans
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk