Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
Situated in the heart of the conservation area and close to the city centre is this period end terrace home.
Well presented throughout, this three bedroom property benefits from a garage and secluded rear garden.
You enter into the open plan living room and sitting room which leads into the kitchen.
Doors and full-height windows lead from the sitting room to the garden, whilst the kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with a door to the utility room.
Within the sitting room is an open feature fireplace and oak flooring extends through both reception rooms. There is a guest WC.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Accessed from the main bedroom are French doors leading to a flat roof overlooking the garden.
To the front of the property is an integral garage and to the rear is a secluded south facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of trees and shrubs to the borders.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 7 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 8 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 9 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
Fishpool Street, St Albans
Guide price: £1,095,000
Hamptons, 01727 890770, www.hamptons.co.uk