Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
Situated in the heart of the conservation area and close to the city centre is this period end terrace home.
Well presented throughout, this three bedroom property benefits from a garage and secluded rear garden.
You enter into the open plan living room and sitting room which leads into the kitchen.
Doors and full-height windows lead from the sitting room to the garden, whilst the kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with a door to the utility room.
Within the sitting room is an open feature fireplace and oak flooring extends through both reception rooms. There is a guest WC.
You may also want to watch:
On the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Accessed from the main bedroom are French doors leading to a flat roof overlooking the garden.
To the front of the property is an integral garage and to the rear is a secluded south facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of trees and shrubs to the borders.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans Food and Drink Festival returns at last!
- 10 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
Fishpool Street, St Albans
Guide price: £1,095,000
Hamptons, 01727 890770, www.hamptons.co.uk