Property Spotlight: A unique listed home on historic Fishpool Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning six bedroom Grade II listed character home is located on picturesque Fishpool Street, within St Albans’ historic old conservation area.
43 Fishpool Street - which is believed to date from approximately 1580 - has been sympathetically merged with Grade II listed 41 Fishpool Street, formerly The Queen public house.
The family home incorporates a wealth of features, including exposed beams and period fireplaces.
It provides six bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms, a large cellar and a double garage, plus additional parking for two cars.
To the rear, there is a secluded, south-facing garden measuring approximately 100ft.
You may also want to watch:
The property is ideally placed for the city centre’s amenities, including St Albans Abbey, Verulamium Park and the mainline station, and also enjoys easy access of the M1 and M25 motorways.
- 1 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 2 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Fishpool Street, St Albans
Guide price: £2,000,000
Druce, 01727 855232, www.druce-partners.co.uk