Property Spotlight: A unique listed home on historic Fishpool Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning six bedroom Grade II listed character home is located on picturesque Fishpool Street, within St Albans’ historic old conservation area.
43 Fishpool Street - which is believed to date from approximately 1580 - has been sympathetically merged with Grade II listed 41 Fishpool Street, formerly The Queen public house.
The family home incorporates a wealth of features, including exposed beams and period fireplaces.
It provides six bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms, a large cellar and a double garage, plus additional parking for two cars.
To the rear, there is a secluded, south-facing garden measuring approximately 100ft.
You may also want to watch:
The property is ideally placed for the city centre’s amenities, including St Albans Abbey, Verulamium Park and the mainline station, and also enjoys easy access of the M1 and M25 motorways.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
Fishpool Street, St Albans
Guide price: £2,000,000
Druce, 01727 855232, www.druce-partners.co.uk