Property Spotlight: A family home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home is ideally located within one of St Albans' most sought after residential settings.
Sitting on a generous plot, ideally placed for access to the station, city centre and highly rated schools, the property offers potential for development, subject to planning permission.
With well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, this family home benefits from a good sized reception hall and an open plan family/sitting room leading into the kitchen/breakfast room.
A further reception room, study, utility, cloak/shower room and access to the integral garage completes the downstairs layout.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, with en suite to the main, and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a beautiful private garden with patio area for entertaining.
Faircross Way, St Albans
Guide price: £1,999,995
- 1 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Married at First Sight: St Albans' Whitney wants to walk down the aisle
- 3 Hertfordshire under Met Office yellow warning for storms
- 4 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 5 Main footpath closed while CCOS South work underway
- 6 Motorcyclist in serious but stable condition after B556 London Colney crash
- 7 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 8 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 9 Could community banking hub open in Harpenden?
- 10 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
Hamptons, 01727 890770, www.hamptons.co.uk