Property Spotlight: A family home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home is ideally located within one of St Albans' most sought after residential settings.
Sitting on a generous plot, ideally placed for access to the station, city centre and highly rated schools, the property offers potential for development, subject to planning permission.
With well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, this family home benefits from a good sized reception hall and an open plan family/sitting room leading into the kitchen/breakfast room.
A further reception room, study, utility, cloak/shower room and access to the integral garage completes the downstairs layout.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, with en suite to the main, and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a beautiful private garden with patio area for entertaining.
Faircross Way, St Albans
Guide price: £1,999,995
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 3 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 4 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 St Albans named best in the UK for recycling
- 7 More harsh truths in the St Albans City dressing room as mistakes cost them at Chippenham
- 8 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 9 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 Controversial plans to build quarry in Hatfield scrapped
Hamptons, 01727 890770, www.hamptons.co.uk