Property Spotlight: A family home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home is ideally located within one of St Albans' most sought after residential settings.
Sitting on a generous plot, ideally placed for access to the station, city centre and highly rated schools, the property offers potential for development, subject to planning permission.
With well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, this family home benefits from a good sized reception hall and an open plan family/sitting room leading into the kitchen/breakfast room.
A further reception room, study, utility, cloak/shower room and access to the integral garage completes the downstairs layout.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, with en suite to the main, and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a beautiful private garden with patio area for entertaining.
You may also want to watch:
Faircross Way, St Albans
Guide price: £1,999,995
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Hamptons, 01727 890770, www.hamptons.co.uk