Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
Entry to this prestigious property is via an impressive oak panelled entrance hall.
From here, three generous reception rooms and a stylish bespoke kitchen can be accessed.
Each of the reception rooms and the kitchen/diner have doors onto the garden.
On the first floor there is a magnificent principal bedroom with large dressing room and an en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and three further bath/shower rooms (one of which is en suite).
The gardens are a particular feature of this fine house, with an impressive frontage and beautifully landscaped and private rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a detached double garage with versatile home office/gym attached.
Grange Court Road is a private, tree-lined address in the heart of Harpenden's desirable East Common.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
Grange Court Road, Harpenden
Hamptons, 01582 206258, www.hamptons.co.uk