Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
Entry to this prestigious property is via an impressive oak panelled entrance hall.
From here, three generous reception rooms and a stylish bespoke kitchen can be accessed.
Each of the reception rooms and the kitchen/diner have doors onto the garden.
On the first floor there is a magnificent principal bedroom with large dressing room and an en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and three further bath/shower rooms (one of which is en suite).
The gardens are a particular feature of this fine house, with an impressive frontage and beautifully landscaped and private rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a detached double garage with versatile home office/gym attached.
Grange Court Road is a private, tree-lined address in the heart of Harpenden's desirable East Common.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
Grange Court Road, Harpenden
Hamptons, 01582 206258, www.hamptons.co.uk