Property Spotlight: Busy retro prints v modern minimalism
- Credit: Archant
Are you a fan of bold, retro prints or do you prefer more minimalist decor? Whatever interiors you’re into, there’ll be something to suit your taste somewhere in Herts - and these two very different properties cover each extreme...
Five-bed detached house in St Albans
This five bedroom double fronted detached house is in one of St Albans’ most highly regarded residential locations.
Available for sale with no upper chain, the property sits on a mature south-facing plot; the rear garden is a real feature of this family home.
To the front of the house there is a driveway providing off street parking and a double length garage. The property would benefit from modernisation throughout and offers scope to extend subject to the necessary planning consents.
You may also want to watch:
Faircross Way runs between Homewood Road and Charmouth Road and is well placed for access to the city centre, excellent local schooling and the mainline station.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 7 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
Faircross Way, St Albans
Guide price £1.5m
Putterills | 01727 898150 | www.putterills.co.uk
Four-bed semi-detached house in Woolmer Green
This completely refurbished four bedroom semi-detached house is located in a quiet no through road close to the village centre.
The property has a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including a Neff induction hob and matching double oven, plus Quartz work surfaces and splash backs.
It also has a re-fitted bathroom with separate shower and a ground floor cloakroom.
The house has been re-wired and has had a new central heating system installed, including a new boiler.
The property also benefits from a block paved car standing area to the front, plus additional off road parking and a low maintenance rear garden with a tiled paved terrace and an extensive lawn.
Wolves Mere, Woolmer Green
Country Properties | 01438 811355 | www.country-properties.co.uk