Property Spotlight: A fine family home with pool in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This greatly enhanced five bedroom detached family home is in a highly sought-after setting backing directly onto open countryside.
The property offers exceptional family accommodation arranged over two floors and benefits from a large private rear garden with its own pool room.
The superb timber and glass construction features a 10 metre heated swimming pool with a private changing area and shower cubicle. Bi-fold doors open to a sun terrace in the garden.
Bloomfield Road is situated within easy reach of the town centre, mainline station and excellent schooling.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, 21’6” lounge/dining room, family room, 24’7” conservatory and a superb 27’1” kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor provides five double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Externally there is a carriage driveway providing parking for numerous cars leading to a double garage.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
To the rear is a large well maintained private and secluded garden, featuring the pool room.
Bloomfield Road, Harpenden
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com