Property Spotlight: A fine family home with pool in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This greatly enhanced five bedroom detached family home is in a highly sought-after setting backing directly onto open countryside.
The property offers exceptional family accommodation arranged over two floors and benefits from a large private rear garden with its own pool room.
The superb timber and glass construction features a 10 metre heated swimming pool with a private changing area and shower cubicle. Bi-fold doors open to a sun terrace in the garden.
Bloomfield Road is situated within easy reach of the town centre, mainline station and excellent schooling.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, 21’6” lounge/dining room, family room, 24’7” conservatory and a superb 27’1” kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor provides five double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Externally there is a carriage driveway providing parking for numerous cars leading to a double garage.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
To the rear is a large well maintained private and secluded garden, featuring the pool room.
Bloomfield Road, Harpenden
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com