Property Spotlight: A fine family home with pool in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This greatly enhanced five bedroom detached family home is in a highly sought-after setting backing directly onto open countryside.
The property offers exceptional family accommodation arranged over two floors and benefits from a large private rear garden with its own pool room.
The superb timber and glass construction features a 10 metre heated swimming pool with a private changing area and shower cubicle. Bi-fold doors open to a sun terrace in the garden.
Bloomfield Road is situated within easy reach of the town centre, mainline station and excellent schooling.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, 21’6” lounge/dining room, family room, 24’7” conservatory and a superb 27’1” kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor provides five double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Externally there is a carriage driveway providing parking for numerous cars leading to a double garage.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 6 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
To the rear is a large well maintained private and secluded garden, featuring the pool room.
Bloomfield Road, Harpenden
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com