Property Spotlight: A fine family home with pool in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This greatly enhanced five bedroom detached family home is in a highly sought-after setting backing directly onto open countryside.
The property offers exceptional family accommodation arranged over two floors and benefits from a large private rear garden with its own pool room.
The superb timber and glass construction features a 10 metre heated swimming pool with a private changing area and shower cubicle. Bi-fold doors open to a sun terrace in the garden.
Bloomfield Road is situated within easy reach of the town centre, mainline station and excellent schooling.
The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, 21’6” lounge/dining room, family room, 24’7” conservatory and a superb 27’1” kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor provides five double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Externally there is a carriage driveway providing parking for numerous cars leading to a double garage.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 7 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 8 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
To the rear is a large well maintained private and secluded garden, featuring the pool room.
Bloomfield Road, Harpenden
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com