Property Spotlight: A pretty period home close to all of St Albans’ amenities
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This three-bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally located in the Bernards Heath area of St Albans.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors, with a living room to the front with wood burning stove.
The dining room opens up to the kitchen and there is a small sitting area to the rear with doors leading to the garden. There is also a cloakroom.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with free standing claw foot bath, whilst there is a third bedroom on the top floor.
At the bottom of the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, is a detached study. It has power, heat, light and an en suite shower room, and can be used as a home office or gymnasium.
You may also want to watch:
Culver Road is ideally situated for access to local schooling, shops, restaurants, the station and the city centre.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 8 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 9 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
Culver Road, St Albans
Guide price: £735,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk