Property Spotlight: A pretty period home close to all of St Albans’ amenities
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This three-bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally located in the Bernards Heath area of St Albans.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors, with a living room to the front with wood burning stove.
The dining room opens up to the kitchen and there is a small sitting area to the rear with doors leading to the garden. There is also a cloakroom.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with free standing claw foot bath, whilst there is a third bedroom on the top floor.
At the bottom of the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, is a detached study. It has power, heat, light and an en suite shower room, and can be used as a home office or gymnasium.
You may also want to watch:
Culver Road is ideally situated for access to local schooling, shops, restaurants, the station and the city centre.
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Culver Road, St Albans
Guide price: £735,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk