Property Spotlight: A pretty period home close to all of St Albans’ amenities
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This three-bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally located in the Bernards Heath area of St Albans.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors, with a living room to the front with wood burning stove.
The dining room opens up to the kitchen and there is a small sitting area to the rear with doors leading to the garden. There is also a cloakroom.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with free standing claw foot bath, whilst there is a third bedroom on the top floor.
At the bottom of the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, is a detached study. It has power, heat, light and an en suite shower room, and can be used as a home office or gymnasium.
You may also want to watch:
Culver Road is ideally situated for access to local schooling, shops, restaurants, the station and the city centre.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
Culver Road, St Albans
Guide price: £735,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk