Property Spotlight: An outstanding home ideally placed on picturesque Fishpool Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bank House is an exceptional Grade II listed family home, which is beautifully presented and boasts many features indicative of its 18th century architecture and craftsmanship.
The house comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement with storage room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room, four further bedrooms and two bathrooms
Outside is a party barn/games room, superb landscaped gardens with separate vegetable garden, extensive sun terracing and ‘hidden’ terrace, micro vineyard, a detached double garage and car port with parking for five cars.
Fishpool Street is a highly regarded road within St Albans, just over a mile from the mainline station and only half a mile from the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £3,250,000
Bank House, Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Savills | 01582 465000 | www.savills.com