Property Spotlight: An outstanding home ideally placed on picturesque Fishpool Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bank House is an exceptional Grade II listed family home, which is beautifully presented and boasts many features indicative of its 18th century architecture and craftsmanship.
The house comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement with storage room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room, four further bedrooms and two bathrooms
Outside is a party barn/games room, superb landscaped gardens with separate vegetable garden, extensive sun terracing and ‘hidden’ terrace, micro vineyard, a detached double garage and car port with parking for five cars.
Fishpool Street is a highly regarded road within St Albans, just over a mile from the mainline station and only half a mile from the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £3,250,000
Bank House, Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Savills | 01582 465000 | www.savills.com