Property Spotlight: An outstanding home ideally placed on picturesque Fishpool Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bank House is an exceptional Grade II listed family home, which is beautifully presented and boasts many features indicative of its 18th century architecture and craftsmanship.
The house comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement with storage room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room, four further bedrooms and two bathrooms
Outside is a party barn/games room, superb landscaped gardens with separate vegetable garden, extensive sun terracing and ‘hidden’ terrace, micro vineyard, a detached double garage and car port with parking for five cars.
Fishpool Street is a highly regarded road within St Albans, just over a mile from the mainline station and only half a mile from the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £3,250,000
Bank House, Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 7 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
Savills | 01582 465000 | www.savills.com