Property Spotlight: An outstanding home ideally placed on picturesque Fishpool Street, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Bank House is an exceptional Grade II listed family home, which is beautifully presented and boasts many features indicative of its 18th century architecture and craftsmanship.
The house comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, basement with storage room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room, four further bedrooms and two bathrooms
Outside is a party barn/games room, superb landscaped gardens with separate vegetable garden, extensive sun terracing and ‘hidden’ terrace, micro vineyard, a detached double garage and car port with parking for five cars.
Fishpool Street is a highly regarded road within St Albans, just over a mile from the mainline station and only half a mile from the city centre.
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £3,250,000
Bank House, Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 6 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 7 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 8 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Rickmansworth
- 10 Confetti cannons released at primary school 50th birthday
Savills | 01582 465000 | www.savills.com