Property Spotlight: A vast Edwardian home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Hatching Green Lodge is a magnificent Edwardian detached villa, sitting in grounds of around 0.7 acres.
The property offers tremendous accommodation throughout, with six bedrooms, six reception rooms and four bathrooms covering a total floor area of more than 6,500sq ft.
The spacious kitchen/breakfast room, which opens onto a conservatory, is particularly notable, as is the master bedroom with its own dressing room and en suite bathroom.
There is an annexe/studio above the garage, which is part of the main house; it has a separate staircase and could be converted to become a self-contained residence for a nanny or relatives.
Externally, a sweeping driveway leads to the triple garage, and there is a beautiful south-facing garden to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
The property is located within walking distance of the Common, the Rothamsted Estate and Harpenden station, with its direct rail links to London.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 10 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
Hatching Green Lodge, Harpenden
Guide price £4,500,000
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk