Property Spotlight: A stylish maisonette in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
This beautifully presented two bedroom lower ground floor garden maisonette is ideally located in a prime central St Albans location.
The vibrant city centre and mainline railway station are just a short stroll from the property, which has been remodelled and refurbished to create a bright and modern interior.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, spacious principal bedroom, a good size second bedroom, stylish kitchen, sitting room and a modern bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from its own enclosed rear garden.
This stunning home would be ideal for a busy commuter or investor due to its excellent location.
Alma Road, St Albans
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk