Property Spotlight: A stylish maisonette in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
This beautifully presented two bedroom lower ground floor garden maisonette is ideally located in a prime central St Albans location.
The vibrant city centre and mainline railway station are just a short stroll from the property, which has been remodelled and refurbished to create a bright and modern interior.
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, spacious principal bedroom, a good size second bedroom, stylish kitchen, sitting room and a modern bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from its own enclosed rear garden.
This stunning home would be ideal for a busy commuter or investor due to its excellent location.
Alma Road, St Albans
- 1 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 2 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 3 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 6 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 7 Call for proper testing for new Charter Market stalls
- 8 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk