Property Spotlight: A Wheathampstead penthouse apartment with fabulous views
- Credit: Archant
This superb two double bedroom penthouse apartment has stunning views across Wheathampstead and is only a short walk from the high street.
The well-balanced accommodation also includes a lounge with study area, a separate dining room and a large bathroom.
Outside there are neat communal gardens and allocated parking.
Wheathampstead is a thriving village surrounded by rolling countryside yet close to all major communication links including the Thameslink railway station less than three miles away in Harpenden.
Walnut Court, The Hill, Wheathampstead
Guide price £350,000
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 5 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 6 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 9 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
Cassidy & Tate | 01582 831200 | www.cassidyandtate.co.uk