Property Spotlight: A Wheathampstead penthouse apartment with fabulous views
- Credit: Archant
This superb two double bedroom penthouse apartment has stunning views across Wheathampstead and is only a short walk from the high street.
The well-balanced accommodation also includes a lounge with study area, a separate dining room and a large bathroom.
Outside there are neat communal gardens and allocated parking.
Wheathampstead is a thriving village surrounded by rolling countryside yet close to all major communication links including the Thameslink railway station less than three miles away in Harpenden.
You may also want to watch:
Walnut Court, The Hill, Wheathampstead
Guide price £350,000
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Cassidy & Tate | 01582 831200 | www.cassidyandtate.co.uk