Property Spotlight: A Wheathampstead penthouse apartment with fabulous views
- Credit: Archant
This superb two double bedroom penthouse apartment has stunning views across Wheathampstead and is only a short walk from the high street.
The well-balanced accommodation also includes a lounge with study area, a separate dining room and a large bathroom.
Outside there are neat communal gardens and allocated parking.
Wheathampstead is a thriving village surrounded by rolling countryside yet close to all major communication links including the Thameslink railway station less than three miles away in Harpenden.
You may also want to watch:
Walnut Court, The Hill, Wheathampstead
Guide price £350,000
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 6 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 7 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 10 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
Cassidy & Tate | 01582 831200 | www.cassidyandtate.co.uk